The Young Girl Who Dreamed Success
I am an ordinary girl extraordinary dreams. I am simple yet I always dream on becoming a successful woman. I want to be independent as soon as my wings can fly and conquer the world. But the reality for now, I am just a young girl who is still studying, living a very simple life with my family. I am Elaine Marie Laurente, born on October 5, year of 2007, and the second child of Arnold and Nancy. I have two siblings, Eula and Vincent. We are indeed a small family, but I assure you that we are living life in the fullest. I definitely love socializing with other especially to those who I developed a special and strong bond, my friends. I always try to be kind and humble to whoever I meet and speak with. In terms of my schooling, I love participating in class and I always try to focus and give best in my studies. I love reading e-books, playing board games, and many more that fascinate me. I try to give my best in all the activities that I participate in. Moreover, I believe that all ...

Hi! Thank you for sharing this awareness to us! Keep up the good work! Keep inspiring us all!
ReplyDelete